Why ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions (India)
From a Construction Office of Uhde GmbH in 1965 to a Branch Office in 1970, to an Indian company in 1977(December 23, 1977), we have come a long way in being recognised as a major EPC company to the world's Chemical and allied industries.
Our association with the Chemical majors in India and abroad is founded on the bedrock of trust, excellent credentials, technical excellence and a remarkable track record.
Our Credentials :
- Largest subsidiary in the ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions - Process Technologies network
- Over 600 contracts involving grassroot plants, capacity expansions, technological upgrades and revamps in all Chemical sectors in India and abroad
- Lumpsum Turnkey Contracts, EPCM (Cost plus fee), PMC, FEED and Reimbursable Services assignments
- Innovative engineering solutions with value-added expertise
- Strategic access to leading international Technology Licensors and Contracting companies
- Flexible, Client-conscious approach
- Quality-certified systems and standards
- Safety and environmental considerations
- Commitment to cost and time schedules
- Operating from strategic, fully-automated offices in Mumbai & Pune
- Engineering capacity of over 1.8 million engineering hours with over 1,200 well-trained and experienced technical specialists
In addition to being a first-rate EPC company for our Clients, Our Vendor and Personnel policies make us the company to associate with for your professional and business pursuits.
CSR Activity An 'Eye Opening' Visit to the Tata Memorial Hospital...
ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions at India Steel 2015...
CSR Activity Takes TKIS India to Kurla Bhabha Hospital
Directly to the Point of Need TKIS Indias CSR Activity Takes a Concrete Shape...
TKIS Indias CSR Initiatives Continue Donor Agreement with Rajawadi Hospital...
TKIS India and TKEL make presence felt at AMAI Emerging Technologies Meet
GACL celebrates 25 years of Membrane Cell Plant at Vadodara. Read...
TKIS India at ChemTech 2015. A walkthrough...
- GSFC MD Dr S.K.Nanda inaugurates Additional Facilities project in Sikka...
- TKIS India at the FAI 2014 Seminar....
- TKIS India showcases capabilities at Refinery Technology Meet...
Uhde India completes AkzoNobel Plant...