Why Uhde India
From a Construction Office of Uhde GmbH in 1965 to a Branch Office in 1970, to an Indian company in 1977(December 23, 1977), we have come a long way in being recognised as a major EPC company to the world's Chemical and allied industries.
Our association with the Chemical majors in India and abroad is founded on the bedrock of trust, excellent credentials, technical excellence and a remarkable track record.
Our Credentials :
- Largest subsidiary in the ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions Dortmund network
- Over 500 contracts involving grassroot plants, capacity expansions, technological upgrades and revamps in all Chemical sectors in India and abroad
- Lumpsum Turnkey Contracts, EPCM (Cost plus fee), PMC, FEED and Reimbursable Services assignments
- Innovative engineering solutions with value-added expertise
- Strategic access to leading international Technology Licensors and Contracting companies
- Flexible, Client-conscious approach
- Quality-certified systems and standards
- Safety and environmental considerations
- Commitment to cost and time schedules
- Operating from strategic, fully-automated offices in Mumbai & Pune
- Engineering capacity of over 1.5 million engineering hours with over 1,200 well-trained and experienced technical specialists
In addition to being a first-rate EPC company for our Clients, Uhde India's Vendor and Personnel policies make us the company to associate with for your professional and business pursuits.
UIPL to sponsor OYCE Competition; Prasad Khandalekar of Process on judging panel...
Uhde India completes AkzoNobel Plant...
UIPL's inhouse journal receives award. Click to read...
Shubha Deo of Process writes in Offshore World (OSW leading industry publication). Read the article...
PPMAI felicitates Uhde India. Read...
UTKAL ALUMINA CEO lauds UIPL project performance...
KAFCO lauds UIPL on completion of Engineering Phase of Urea Granulation project...
ThyssenKrupp Group in India at the Indo German Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting...
Umicore Anandeya sends a Letter of Appreciation...